Guide to the New TypePad
“TypePad has changed Everything!”
TypePad’s new interface is completely different. Everything has moved. You’re probably thinking, “I have to learn it all over again.”
Help is Here
My name is Dave Barnhart. I am the founder of Business Blogging Pros, a longtime TypePad user, and a member of TypePad’s Customer Advisory Board. My company is listed on TypePad’s Independent Experts page.
I’ve written Guide to the New Typepad specifically to help you make the transition.
My clients will tell you that I excel at explaining complex confusing topics in a way that makes them easy to understand. I’ve put that talent to work for you in Guide to the New TypePad. Step-by-step instructions complete with screen shots that lead you by the hand through most of the common tasks like:
- Logging In
- Creating a new post
- Formatting text
- Composing in MS-Word
- How to include a photo or hyperlink in your post
- How to embed a YouTube video in a post
- Posting Status – Publish Now or Later
- Featuring a post
- Technorati Tags
- Controlling Comment and Trackback Functions
- Editing Previously Created Posts
- Uncovering search terms used to get to your blog
- Creating and Editing Pages
- Navigation Bar
- Managing Sidebar Content
- Adding a Badge or Other Custom Sidebar Content
- Connecting your blog to Twitter
- Connecting your blog to Facebook
- Creating Landing Pages
- Mapping a domain name to your landing page
This is not a PDF!
Guide to the New TypePad is a plasti-coil bound hardcopy book.
44 pages highly illustrated with screen shots.
Save Hours of Your Precious Time
You know how frustrating it is to know exactly what you want to do but can’t figure out how to make the software do it. Guide to the New Typepad will save you many times the purchase price in terms of your time.
Blogging is Supposed to be Fun and Easy!
Guide to the New Typepad will save you hours of learning and tons of frustration. Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions will have you navigating TypePad like a seasoned master in just a few minutes, allowing you to concentrate on writing effective blog posts and getting back to running your business.